In this page, we explain how the personal data of users who visit the site https://www.istitutoitalianodifotografia.it/.
This information does not apply to other websites, pages or online services accessible via hypertext links possibly published on this site, but referring to resources external to the domain istitutoitalianodifotografia.it
1) OWNER OF THIS SITE AND DATA PROCESSING (hereinafter, “Owner”): ISTITUTO ITALIANO DI FOTOGRAFIA S.R.L., with registered office in Milan (MI), Via Caviglia, 3, 20139, VAT number 10863240155, p.e.c. firstname.lastname@example.org, tel. + 39 02 58107623, fax +39 02 58107139, e-mail email@example.com.
2) RESPONSIBLE FOR DATA PROCESSING: the personnel (employees and collaborators) of ISTITUTO ITALIANO DI FOTOGRAFIA S.R.L.
3) OBJECT AND PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this site, during their normal operation acquire some personal data, the transmission of which is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols.
In this category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of computers and terminals used by the users, the URI / URL (Uniform Resource Identifier / Locator) of requested resources, time of request, the method used submit the request to the server, the file size obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (success, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user’s computer environment.
These data, necessary for the use of web services, are also processed for the following purposes:
- obtain statistical information on the use of the services (most visited pages, number of visitors per hour or daily time frame, geographical areas of origin, etc.);
- check the correct functioning of the services offered.
The navigation data do not persist for more than 26 months (except for any need to ascertain criminal offenses by the judicial authorities).
The conferment of navigation data is mandatory because otherwise, it would not be possible to use web services.
- DATA COMMUNICATED BY USER
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of messages to the owner’s contact addresses, as well as private users’ messages to social media profiles / pages (where this possibility is foreseen), as well as the compilation and forwarding of the present forms on this website, they involve the acquisition of contact data of the sender, necessary to respond, as well as all personal data included in the communications.
– COOKIES AND OTHER TRACING SYSTEMS
What are cookies? Cookies are small text files that the sites visited by users send to their terminals, where they are stored to be re-transmitted to the same sites, on the occasion of subsequent visits.
Cookies allow the provision of the service provided; they have different characteristics; can be used both by the owner of the site you are visiting or by third parties; and are used for different purposes, for some of them (not for all) the User’s consent is required.
When cookies are installed on the basis of consent, consent can be freely revoked at any time, following the instructions contained in this document.
Below you will find all the information on cookies installed through this site and the necessary instructions on how to manage your preferences regarding them.
We also share information on how you use our site with our web analytics, advertising, and social media analytics partners, who may combine it with other information you have provided or have collected from your use of their services.
- Technical or equivalent cookies, which do not require your consent
_They are “necessary” cookies because they contribute to making a website usable by enabling basic functions, such as page navigation and access to the protected areas of the site. The website can not function properly without these cookies.
- Technical cookies: they are those used to make the navigation, to perform other activities strictly necessary for the operation of the site, to provide a service requested by the user, to save the session of the User. They are not used for further purposes. These are, for example, browsing or session cookies, which guarantee the normal navigation and use of the website (allowing, for example, to authenticate to access restricted areas); and functionality cookies, which allow the user to navigate according to a series of selected criteria (for example, the language), in order to improve the service rendered to the same.
- Analytical cookies: are made and used directly by the owner in order to optimize the site, without the intervention of third parties, to collect information, in aggregate form, on the number of users and how they visit the site. This type of cookie is equivalent to technical cookies. Without the use of these types of cookies, some operations could not be completed or would be more complex and/or less secure; as for example the activities of access to restricted areas of the site, for which cookies, which allow you to maintain and maintain the identification of the user during the session, are essential.
- Banner advertising or links with social networks, which are simple links to third-party sites and do not install profiling cookies.
PLEASE NOTE: for technical cookies and analytics cookies assimilated to technicians, installed automatically by accessing the site, the user’s consent is not required (as well as for the banners and links mentioned above). Their use is mandatory: otherwise, it would not be possible to carry out activities strictly necessary for the operation of the website, or some operations could not be completed or would be more complex and/or less secure.
Specifically, based on the Cookie Statement last updated on 10/31/2018 by Cookiebot, this site uses the following cookies (for which consent is not required):
Purpose: It stores the status of the user’s cookie consent for the current domain
Expiration date: 1 year
Type: HTTP Cookie
- B) Other types of cookies or third-party tools that may install
All cookies other than technical or equivalent – among others, statistical cookies and cookies for marketing purposes – are installed or activated following the consent expressed by the user, provided the first time he visits the site. The consent can be expressed in a general way, interacting with the banner of brief information on the landing page of the site, according to the methods indicated in this banner, or continuing navigation, even with the scroll or through a link; or it can be provided or denied selectively, according to the methods indicated below. This consensus is tracked on the occasion of subsequent visits. However, the user always has the possibility of revoking all or part of the consent already expressed.
For example, Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”).
Google uses Personal Information collected for the purpose of tracking and examining the use of this Application, compiling reports and sharing them with other services developed by Google. Google may use the Personal Data to contextualize and personalize the advertisements of its advertising network. This integration of Google Analytics makes your IP address anonymous. Anonymisation works by shortening the IP address of the Users within the borders of the member states of the European Union or in other countries participating in the agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases, the IP address will be sent to Google’s servers and shortened within the United States. The site can also use services that allow you to view content hosted on external platforms and interact with them, such as Google Maps Widget. There is the possibility that, even if users do not use the service, the same collect traffic data related to the pages in which it is installed.
Statistical cookies: they are used by third parties, also in disaggregated form, for the management of statistics. Statistical cookies allow the website owner to monitor and analyze traffic data and serve to understand how visitors interact with the website, collecting and transmitting information in an anonymous form.
|_ga||istitutoitalianodifotografia.it||Register a unique ID used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.||2 years||HTTP Cookie|
|_gat||istitutoitalianodifotografia.it||Used by Google Analytics to limit the frequency of requests||Session||HTTP Cookie|
|_gid||istitutoitalianodifotografia.it||Register a unique ID used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.||Session||HTTP Cookie|
|collect||google-analytics.com||Used to send data to Google Analytics about the visitor’s device and behavior. Tracks the visitor across devices and marketing channels.||Session||Pixel Tracker|
|vuid||vimeo.com||It collects information about your visits to the site, such as which pages were consulted.||2 years||HTTP Cookie|
Cookies for marketing purposes: they are used to monitor visitors on websites. The intent is to display relevant and engaging ads for the individual user and therefore the most valuable ones for publishers and third party advertisers.
|Not available||9 months||HTTP Cookie|
|_cc_aud||crwdcntrl.net||Collects anonymous statistical data related to visits of the website by the user, such as the number of visits, the average time spent on the site and which pages have been uploaded. The purpose is to divide the users of the website according to demographic and geographical factors, in order to allow the media and marketing agencies to structure and understand their target groups to carry out personalized online advertising.||270 days||HTTP Cookie|
|_cc_cc||crwdcntrl.net||Collects anonymous statistical data related to visits of the website by the user, such as the number of visits, the average time spent on the site and which pages have been uploaded. The purpose is to divide the users of the website according to demographic and geographical factors, in order to allow the media and marketing agencies to structure and understand their target groups to carry out personalized online advertising.||270 days||HTTP Cookie|
|_cc_dc||crwdcntrl.net||Collects anonymous statistical data related to visits of the website by the user, such as the number of visits, the average time spent on the site and which pages have been uploaded. The purpose is to divide the users of the website according to demographic and geographical factors, in order to allow the media and marketing agencies to structure and understand their target groups to carry out personalized online advertising.||270 days||HTTP Cookie|
|_cc_id||crwdcntrl.net||270 days||HTTP Cookie|
|ab||agkn.com||Not available||1 year||HTTP Cookie|
|adscores/r.pixel||agkn.com||Not available||Session||Pixel Tracker|
|AFFICHE_W||weborama.fr||Used by the Weborama advertising platform to determine visitor interests based on page visits, clicked content and other actions on websites.||3 months||HTTP Cookie|
|cm||rfihub.com||Not available||Session||Pixel Tracker|
|cookie||onaudience.com||Not available||1 year||HTTP Cookie|
|done_redirects#||onaudience.com||Not available||1 day||HTTP Cookie|
|EE||exelator.com||Not available||4 months||HTTP Cookie|
|eud||rfihub.com||Records anonymized data about users, such as for example IP addresses, geographic location, visited websites and on which ads the user clicked, with the aim of optimizing the displayed ads, based on the user’s movements on websites using the same network of listings.||1 year||HTTP Cookie|
|euds||rfihub.com||Records anonymized data about users, such as for example IP addresses, geographic location, visited websites and on which ads the user clicked, with the aim of optimizing the displayed ads, based on the user’s movements on websites using the same network of listings.||Session||HTTP Cookie|
|IDE||doubleclick.net||Used by Google DoubleClick to record and report on the user’s actions on the site after viewing or clicking one of the advertiser’s advertisements in order to measure the effectiveness of an advertisement and present targeted advertising to the user.||1 year||HTTP Cookie|
|idsync/ex/receive/check||tapad.com||Not available||Session||Pixel Tracker|
|mako_uid||eyeota.net||Collects data on user visits on the site, such as which pages have been consulted. The recorded data are used to classify user interest and to define demographic profiles in terms of resale for targeted marketing.||1 year||HTTP Cookie|
|match||eyeota.net||Not available||Session||Pixel Tracker|
|ONPLFTRH||eyeota.net||Not available||Session||HTTP Cookie|
|r/collect||doubleclick.net||This cookie is used to send data to Google Analytics on the device and visitor behavior. Track the visitor on different devices and marketing channels.||Session||Pixel Tracker|
|rud||rfihub.com||Records anonymized data about users, such as for example IP addresses, geographic location, visited websites and on which ads the user clicked, with the aim of optimizing the displayed ads, based on the user’s movements on websites using the same network of listings.||1 year||HTTP Cookie|
|smd||rfihub.com||Not available||1 year||HTTP Cookie|
|TapAd_DID||tapad.com||Used to determine which type of device (smartphone, tablet, computer, TV, etc.) is used by the user.||2 months||HTTP Cookie|
|TapAd_TS||tapad.com||Used to determine which type of device (smartphone, tablet, computer, TV, etc.) is used by the user.||2 months||HTTP Cookie|
|tuuid||creative-serving.com||It collects unidentifiable data, which is sent to an unidentifiable recipient. The identity of the recipient is kept secret by Perfect Privacy LLC.||1 year||HTTP Cookie|
|ud||exelator.com||Collects anonymous data related to user visits to the site, such as a number of visits, average time spent on the site and pages loaded, in order to display targeted advertisements.||4 months||HTTP Cookie|
|This cookie is used to optimize the relevance of ads and collects visitor data from different websites; this exchange of visitor data is normally provided by a third-party data center or an ad exchange service.||1 year||HTTP Cookie|
|uuid2||adnxs.com||Register a unique ID that identifies the user’s device that returns to the site. The ID is used for targeted advertising.||3 months||HTTP Cookie|
|uuidc||mathtag.com||Collects data on user visits on the website, such as which pages have been uploaded. The recorded data are used for targeted advertising.||1 year||HTTP Cookie|
Unclassified: cookies are being classified, together with the providers of individual cookies.
|3pi||id5-sync.com||Not available||3 months||HTTP Cookie|
|abid||entitytag.co.uk||Not available||2 years||HTTP Cookie|
|adnxs||sync.sharethis.com||Not available||Session||Pixel Tracker|
|car||id5-sync.com||Not available||Session||HTTP Cookie|
|cf||id5-sync.com||Not available||Session||HTTP Cookie|
|cip||id5-sync.com||Not available||Session||HTTP Cookie|
|cnac||id5-sync.com||Not available||Session||HTTP Cookie|
|eyeota||sync.sharethis.com||Not available||Session||Pixel Tracker|
|id5||id5-sync.com||Not available||3 months||HTTP Cookie|
|int/lotame||sync.sharethis.com||Not available||Session||Pixel Tracker|
|mediamath||sync.sharethis.com||Not available||Session||Pixel Tracker|
|nlsn||sync.sharethis.com||Not available||Session||Pixel Tracker|
|platform161||sync.sharethis.com||Not available||Session||Pixel Tracker|
|pxcelBcnLcy||t.sharethis.com||Not available||Session||HTTP Cookie|
|pxcelPage_c010||t.sharethis.com||Not available||7 days||HTTP Cookie|
|sharethis/1/info2||uipglob.semasio.net||Not available||Session||Pixel Tracker|
|wam-sync||weborama.com||Not available||7 days||HTTP Cookie|
|wordpress_lp_guest||istitutoitalianodifotografia.it||Not available||Session||HTTP Cookie|
|wp_learn_press_session_1e91f6e6b8da8e457b99efbcff3e2a55||istitutoitalianodifotografia.it||Not available||1 day||HTTP Cookie|
|wui||weborama.com||Non disponibile||3 months||HTTP Cookie|
The conferment of your consent, for the installation / activation of statistical, marketing and unclassified cookies, is optional. You can also decide to deny the possibility of further processing the data, for which you gave your consent to the processing: in this case, your data can not be used for the purposes indicated above.
Your current status: Accept all cookies
Change your consent | Revoke your consent
Below you can find more information on the privacy policies of third parties who autonomously process the data collected with the analytical cookies indicated above:
|NAME OF THE THIRD PARTIES||REFERENCES|
How can you manage your cookie preferences? In addition to what is indicated in this document, you can manage your preferences for cookies directly within your browser and prevent, for example, that third parties can install. If you do not know the type and version of the browser you are using, click on “Help” in the browser window at the top, from which you can access all the necessary information. If you know your browser, click on the one you are using to access the cookie management page:
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookie
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=it
- Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/Enabling%20and%20disabling%20cookie
- Safari: http://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/
Through your browser preferences, you can also delete cookies installed in the past, including the cookie in which the consent to the installation of cookies by this site is eventually saved.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, you may use the information provided by EDAA (EU), Network Advertising Initiative (USA) and Digital Advertising Alliance (USA), DAAC (Canada), DDAI (Japan) or other similar services. With these services, you can manage tracking preferences of most advertising tools. We recommend using these resources in addition to the information provided in this document.
- 4. RECIPIENTS OF DATA
The data collected following the consultation of this website and authorized to process them, the collaborators and the employees of the Data Controller are the recipients, who act on the basis of specific instructions provided for the purposes and methods of the processing itself.
- DATA PROCESSING AND STORAGE MODALITIES
The processing of your data will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency, and protection of your privacy and your rights. The processing of your data is carried out by: collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation, and destruction of the data. Your data are subjected to automated and/or manual processing. Your data will be kept for the time indicated in this statement and for the purposes of treatment described above. Any refusal to provide consent for processing may imply the impossibility of fulfilling the requested activities.
- DATA ACCESS: your data may be made accessible for the purposes mentioned above to employees and collaborators of the Data Controller, in charge of processing.
- DATA COMMUNICATION: without your express consent, the Data Controller may communicate your data, for the purposes referred to in this information, to Supervisory Bodies, Judicial Authorities, as well as to all other subjects to whom communication is mandatory by law (Article 6 letter b) and c) GDPR).
- DATA TRANSFER
The management and storage of your data will take place on internal servers owned by the Owner. It is understood that the Owner, if necessary, will have the right to move the location of the data on servers owned by third parties (who will then be appointed as Data Processors), within the European Union and/or at the Non-EU countries. In this case, the Data Controller hereby ensures that the transfer of data to non-EU countries will take place in accordance with the legal provisions applicable in the European Union, including by stipulating, if necessary, agreements that guarantee an adequate level of protection and / / o adopting the standard contractual clauses provided by the European Commission.
- RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
As an interested party to data processing, you have the following rights (Article 15 GDPR):
- to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you exists, including data that has not yet been recorded, and the communication of such data in an intelligible form;
2. to be informed: i) of the source of the data; ii) of the purposes and means of the processing; iii) of the logic applied to the processing, if the latter is carried out with the help of electronic means; iv) of the details of the controller, processors and any representatives designated pursuant to article 3, paragraph 1, GDPR; v) of the recipients or categories of recipient to whom the personal data may be disclosed, or who may come to acquire knowledge thereof in their capacity as designated representative in the country, or as processors or persons in charge of the processing;
3. to obtain: i) the updating, rectification or (where there is an interest) supplementing of the data; ii) the erasure, anonymization or the blocking of data that has been processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which it has been collected or subsequently processed; iii) certification to the effect that a notification has been submitted to the entities to whom or to which the data was communicated or disseminated concerning the operations provided for in points i) and ii) – including in relation to their contents – unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected;
4. the right to object, in whole or in part: i) for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of data collection ii) to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct marketing, or for carrying out market research or commercial communication, through the use of automated call systems without the intervention of an operator, by email and/or through traditional marketing methods by telephone and/or mail. Please note that the right of the opposition of the interested party for the purposes of direct marketing by automated means extends to traditional methods and that the possibility for the interested party to exercise the right to object, even in part, is not affected. Therefore, the interested party can decide to receive only communications through traditional methods or only automated communications or neither type of communication.
Where applicable, you also have the rights set out in articles 16-21 GDPR (right to rectification, right to be forgotten, right to a restriction of processing, right to data portability and right to object), as well as the right to complain to the Supervisory Authority.
- RULES OF EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
You can exercise your rights at any time by sending a notification by registered mail to ISTITUTO ITALIANO DI FOTOGRAFIA S.R.L., Via Caviglia, 3, 20139 Milan (MI); or by certified e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- CHANGES TO THIS INFORMATION
This information may change. In this case, the new version will be provided.
Update date: 14/11/2018