Food photography – Summer course
Photography Course Overview
The intensive Food Photography Course is aimed at those who already know basic photography techniques and want an insight into food photography.
Students will learn how to organize the creative process, starting from drafting the project, to carrying out some research work about a specific topic, to planning the photo shoot to postproduction. They will also have the chance to shoot and work with several professionals that work in the food and photography industry.
The course is open to anyone already having basic skills in photography. You will need a camera to attend.
Dates: July 2, 2022 – July 6, 2022
Schedule: morning and afternoon classes, from Saturday to Wednesday
The course is open to Italian and international students.
To enroll you have to:
- Apply by clicking on “Buy this course” and filling in the form
- Make the transfer of the 200€ enrollment fee to:
ISTITUTO ITALIANO DI FOTOGRAFIA SRL UNIPERSONALE
BANCO DI DESIO E DELLA BRIANZA S.P.A.
FILIALE DI MILANO 398 – CORVETTO
IBAN: IT42B0344001611000000185300 – BIC: BDBDIT22
The application will be considered valid only upon payment of the enrollment fee.
Applications are open until May 23, 2022.
You can pay the course fee all at once (enrollment fee + balance), or in installments (enrollment fee and balance paid separately).
- Language English
• Introduction: the history of food in art and photography
• Knowing your food: types of food, types of cooking (and timing), ingredients
• Revision of the basics of photography
•Lighting for food photography
•Elements of still life: tips for food photography
• Doing an editorial photo shoot
• Doing an adv photo shoot
• Editing and postproduction