Photography & Fashion – Summer course
The summer course Photography and Fashion, taught in collaboration with the Istituto di Moda Burgo fashion institute, brings together the key concepts of both photography and fashion to provide students with introductory knowledge and skills in fashion photography.
Due to Covid-19 emergency, IIF summer sessions 2021 are canceled. Plans for 2022 will be available soon!
Dates: to be defined (June/July 2022)
Frequency: 2 weeks, 5 days per week (Monday-Friday).
Cost: € 1.500
Enrollment for the course is open to students globally and we welcome you to enroll on line:
- Sign up by clicking on “Buy this course”
- Make the transfer of the registration fee of € 300 to:
ISTITUTO ITALIANO DI FOTOGRAFIA SRL UNIPERSONALE
BANCO DI DESIO E DELLA BRIANZA S.P.A.
FILIALE DI MILANO 398 – CORVETTO
IBAN: IT42B0344001611000000185300 – BIC: BDBDIT22
Early booking promotions available. You can pay the balance in a lump sum or in installments.
- Language English
• Key concepts and styles of Fashion Photography
• Lighting and exposure used in Fashion
• Shooting techniques and management of a fashion shoot in studio and on location
• Fashion styles and trends
• Hair and make-up for fashion
• Fashion collections, structuring, timing and themes
• Brand charter, products and fabrics
• Model casting for a fashion shoot