Fashion Photography – Summer course
The summer course Fashion Photography in Milan (Italy) brings together the key concepts of photography and fashion to provide a 360 degrees training in fashion photography.
presentation of the course
The summer course Fashion Photography brings together the key concepts of photography and fashion to provide a 360 degrees training in fashion photography. Students will explore the history of fashion photography, learn how to do a mood board and cast the right model, interact with professional stylists and make up artists. They will have the chance to shoot on a professional set, and they will study post production and photo editing.
The course is open to anyone already having basic skills in photography. You will need a camera to attend.
Dates: from Monday July 1, 2024 to Saturday July 6, 2024.
Schedule: 9:30-12:30 and 14:00-17:00 from Monday to Friday, 10:00-13:00 on Saturday.
Course cost Fashion Photography – Summer course
€ 800 (10% discount for former IIF students)
FOR MORE INFORMATION AND REGISTRATION
The course is open to Italian and international students.
Do you want to learn more about Fashion Photography – Summer Course? Schedule an individual interview on site or online: write to [email protected] or call +39 02 58105598 / 02 58107623.
To enroll you have to:
- Apply by clicking on “Buy this course” and filling in the form
- Make the transfer of the 200€ enrollment fee to:
ISTITUTO ITALIANO DI FOTOGRAFIA SRL UNIPERSONALE
CREDEM – MILANO AG. 2
IBAN: IT08H0303201601010000862578 – BIC: BACRIT22MIL
The application will be considered valid only upon payment of the enrollment fee.
Applications are open until full capacity is reached.
You can pay the course fee all at once (enrollment fee + balance), or in installments (enrollment fee and balance paid separately).
Book your orientation interview
Make an appointment in-house or online.
Our next open day
Participate in the days to illustrate the training offer.
• How to use light and exposure in fashion photography, including studio and natural light
• Shooting techniques for fashion photography and organising a fashion shoot
• Studio and on-location fashion shoots
• Fashion styles and trends
• Hairstyles and make up in Fashion
• Fashion collections: structure, timing, themes
• Brand charter: what it is and why it’s important for the photographer
• Materials and fabrics
• Model casting for a fashion shoot
• Postproduction in Fashion photography