ISTITUTO ITALIANO DI FOTOGRAFIA S.R.L., in the person of its legal representative and as data controller (hereinafter, “Data Controller”), informs you that your data will be processed in the manner and for the following purposes.
- Object of processing: the Data Controller will process your following data: name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number and nationality (hereinafter, “personal data” or also “data”). You communicated the aforementioned data to us when you signed up to our mailing list and gave us, verbally or in writing, your consent to their processing, for the same purposes referred to in the art. 2 of this information.
- Purpose of processing: your data is processed subject to your specific consent (art. 7 GDPR), for the following marketing purposes: sending newsletters, commercial communications, information and/or advertising material on services and products offered by the Data Controller.
- Method of processing: the processing of your data will be based on the principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights. The processing of your data is carried out by means of: collection, registration, organisation, conservation, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of the data themselves (art. 4 n 2) GDPR). Your data is subjected to electronic and/or automated processing. For the purposes of the processing, indicated in the art. 2 of this information, your personal data will be retained until you decide to unsubscribe from our mailing list. You can unsubscribe at any time by simply clicking on the following link: https://www.istitutoitalianodifotografia.it//index.php?a=remove
- Access to data: your data may be made accessible for the above purposes to employees and collaborators of the Data Controller, in charge of processing.
- Communication of data: without your express consent, the Data Controller may communicate your data, for the purposes referred to in the art. 2 of this information, to Supervisory Bodies, Judicial Authorities, as well as to all other subjects to whom communication is mandatory by law (art. 6 letters b) and c) GDPR).
- Data transfer: the management and storage of your data will take place on internal servers owned by the Data Controller. It is understood that the Data Controller, if necessary, will have the right to move the location of the data to servers owned by third parties (who will therefore be appointed Data Controllers), within the European Union and/or at Non-EU countries. In this case, the Data Controller hereby ensures that the transfer of data to non-EU countries will take place in compliance with the legal provisions applicable in the European Union, also stipulating, if necessary, agreements that guarantee an adequate level of protection and/or or by adopting the standard contractual clauses provided by the European Commission.
- Nature of the provision of data and consequences of refusal to respond: the provision of data for the purposes referred to in the art. 2 of this information is optional. You may decide to deny the possibility of further processing the data for which you had given your consent to the processing. If you do so, you will no longer be able to receive newsletters, commercial communications, information and/or advertising material on services and products offered by the Owner.
- Rights of the interested party: as an interested party, you have the following rights (art. 15 GDPR):
– obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form; – obtain indication: i) of the origin of the data; ii) the purposes and methods of processing; iii) the logic applied in case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic instruments; iv) the identification details of the owner, managers and representative possibly designated pursuant to the art. 3, paragraph 1, GDPR; v) of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated, or who may become aware of them in their capacity as designated representatives in the territory of the State, managers or appointees;
– obtain: i) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data; ii) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those whose retention is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; iii) the attestation that the operations referred to in numbers i) and ii) have been brought to the attention, also with regard to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible or involves the use of means that are manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
– object, in whole or in part: i) for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection; ii) to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising material or direct sales, or for carrying out market research, or commercial communication, through the use of automated calling systems without the intervention of an operator, via email and/or via traditional marketing methods via telephone and/or paper mail. Please note that the interested party’s right to object, for direct marketing purposes using automated methods, extends to traditional methods; and that in any case the possibility remains for the interested party to exercise the right of opposition even only in part. Therefore, the interested party can decide to receive only communications via traditional methods, or only automated communications, or neither of the two types of communications. Where applicable, you also have the rights referred to in the articles. 16-21 GDPR (Right of rectification, right to be forgotten, right to limit processing, right to data portability, right to object), as well as the right to complain to the Guarantor Authority.
- How to exercise your rights: you may exercise your rights at any time by sending a communication via registered mail. to ISTITUTO ITALIANO DI PHOTOGRAFIA S.R.L., Via Caviglia, 3, 20139 Milan (MI); or by certified email to [email protected].
- Owner and persons in charge: the Data Controller is ISTITUTO ITALIANO DI FOTOGRAFIA S.R.L., with registered office in Milan (MI), in Via Caviglia, 3, 20139, VAT number 10863240155, VAT number. [email protected], tel.+39 02 58107623, e-mail [email protected]. The data processors are the employees and collaborators of ISTITUTO ITALIANO DI FOTOGRAFIA S.R.L.
- Changes to this Policy: this Policy may be subject to change. In this case, you will be provided with the new version which must be signed for review and acceptance.